My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Another Mojo Helper from "Artistic Expressions" from Dragons Lair Designs

I think I could create forever with this fabulous kit "Artistic Expressions"  and I am having so much fun doing it!  The colors I think take me back to my almost hippy days that I would love to relive now!  Tie dyed shirts and awesome flowers remind me of favorite songs and songs always lead me to ideas for projects soooo...yep, another mojo activator make :)  That blank space in our heads sometimes just needs one word or a hint of an idea to jump into full gear so here is number three of this series.  A three dimensional make with a handy dandy pocket to pick a gorgeous flower or funky paint splat and follow the lead it gives you!


Please remember our April Challenge is "Anything Goes" and join in the fun and don't miss our new event on our Facebook Fan Page "Sunday Showcase" where you will find a freebie and a mini challenge!  Lots to see and do with the Dragons Lair Designs kits and links so click and follow up on all the fun with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment